An Ode to Hockey Moms
For those of you who had one:
For all the years she got up at 4 AM. or sacrificed her evenings to take you to practice without complaint;
For all the years she cleverly tightened the family budget without anyone noticing, so you could play;
For all the years she attended every game humanly possible and remembered every moment you were on the ice;
Be sure to call her and say thanks for all her hard work.
And if you aren’t sure you know or had a true hockey mom...
Top 10 Ways to Spot a Hockey Mom
10. She thinks anything televised would be a lot more interesting if checking were allowed.
9. She owns a cat named Zamboni or Gretzky.
8. She's trying to figure out how to introduce her daughter to Sidney Crosby.
7. She's found a way to work broken $200 hockey sticks into her home décor and/or sellable art.
6., She says she's sending her kids to the penalty box instead of putting them in time-outs.
5. She buys Car Jar air fresheners by the case and knows every way possible of getting bloodstains out.
4. In the back of her van, she carries a fleece blanket and a winter coat — in August.
3. She has the numbers of the dentist and orthodontist on speed dial, and the emergency room nurses know her on a first-name basis.
2. She knows where you can buy the best coffee and rolls at 4:30 AM. She also knows where to get skates sharpened at that hour.
1. The bruise on her hand comes from banging on the glass along the boards.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?