Delonte West to Be Dealt?
Marc Stein has written that the Cavs are eager to trade Delonte West, but only if a great trade came along. Examples are maybe a player like Stoudamire or Boozer...someone of that stature.
Now West is wanted by many teams, but if you remember he was untouchable at the trade deadline. Now that the Cavs have signed Anthony Parker they are more willing to trade West.
If the Cavs were to trade for another star player it could be bad news again for the Knicks since it may make LeBron want to stay even more.
- Receive a star player in return
- In conversation for a NBA Championship
- Lose an inconsistent shooter
- Lose a core player of team
- Don't have another player to create shot
- Could hurt team chemistry
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?