UFC Fight Night 48 takes place in Macao on Saturday, but the fighters will first have to step on the scale to make weight.
Michael Bisping takes on Cung Le in the evening's main event with a fantastic welterweight scrap between Tyron Woodley and Dong Hyun Kim as the co-main event.
All 20 fighters successfully made weight for the event. It is official, and B/R will have complete coverage for you on this dual-fight card weekend. Stick around for all the latest from Macao and Tulsa.
UFC Fight Night 48 Weigh-In Results
- Michael Bisping (186) vs. Cung Le (185)
- Tyron Woodley (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Zhang Lipeng (155) vs. Brendan O’Reilly (155)
- Ning Guangyou (146) vs. Jianping Yang (145)
- Wang Sai (170) vs. Danny Mitchell (171)
- Alberto Mina (170) vs. Shinsho Anzai (171)
- Roland Delorme (136) vs. Yuta Sasaki (135)
- Wang Anying (170) vs. Colby Covington (171)
- Yao Zhikui (135) vs. Royston Wee (136)
- Elizabeth Phillips (136) vs. Milana Dudieva (135)