2009 CFB Regular Season Will End Like This!
The following is a prediction of the top college football teams once the 2009 regular comes to a close.
Two things jumped out at me as I was doing research and looking at every team’s schedule:
First, there is going to be a plethora of teams with double digit wins. The number will probably be well over ten, but it could reach as many as twenty.
Secondly, Texas may find itself on the outside looking in when the Big 12 championship is played. Texas may beat Oklahoma, but the Sooners have Oklahoma State as the last game of the year. Will there be a three-way tie once again with the Sooners taking the division?
- Texas 12-0: Big 12 South champion
- Florida 12-0: SEC East champion
- Ole Miss 11-1: SEC champion West champion
- Oregon 11-1: Pac-10 champion
- Virginia Tech 11-1: ACC Coastal champion
- Oklahoma: 11-1
- Penn State: 11-1 Big Ten champion
- Boise State: 12-1 WAC champion
- USC 10-2
- California 10-2
- Notre Dame 10-2
- TCU 10-2: MWC champion
- LSU 9-3
- Oklahoma State 9-3
- Ohio State 9-3
- Alabama 9-3
- Georgia Tech 9-3
- Utah 9-3
- West Virginia 9-3: Big East champion
- BYU 9-3
- Nebraska 9-3: Big 12 North champion
- Oregon State 8-4
- South Florida 8-4
- North Carolina 8-4
- Florida State 8-4: ACC Atlantic champion
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?