Jerome James Facts (Satire)
Here’s 10 facts about our old buddy Jerome James who we miss greatly:
10. Jerome James won the Heisman without ever going to college.
9. When Jerome goes to Hooter’s, he orders the whole Buffalo.
8. Jerome James leaps tall infants in a single bound.
7. Jerome is never late…everyone else is just early.
6. You know the answer to Final Jeopardy last night? Jerome James.
5. Jerome once blocked 200 shots in the first half of a high school basketball game.
4. Jerome James was Gatorade High School player of the year...in kindergarten.
3. What do you get when you cross Michael Jordan and Bill Russell? Jerome James.
2. Jerome James clotheslined his Grandma when she was going for a layup.
1. Jerome James’ 100m Dash times:
With the wind: 10.4 sec
Against the wind: 11.8 seconds
After a cheesesteak: 2.4 nanoseconds
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?