These are the 12 things that the 2009 Baylor Football team has going for them. Its Baylor so its not exactly easy to get 12 positive things. But this year is a little different and a little easier to come up with positives looking toward the 2009 season.
12. Its not 2004 or 2007, there last 2 3 win seasons.
11. They play ISU in this years rotation
10. Wake Forest game is winnable.
9. Connecticut, NW State, and Kent State are easy must wins.
8. NU and OSU are at home with luck could take one of them.
7. Briles can Recuit. The 2009 Commits look very promising.
6. Robert Griffin III was not there highest ranked player in last years commits.
5. Texas A&M will take Baylors spot again this year.
4. The inexperienced players of last year are now experienced players.
3. CLICK THE JUMP
2. CLICK THE JUMP
1. CLICK THE JUMP
rest of the list http://big12banter.blogspot.com/