UFC 175 is the first fight card of the weekend, and the 11-fight card features two championship fights.
Chris Weidman defends his UFC middleweight title against No. 3-ranked contender Lyoto Machida in the night's main event, and Ronda Rousey returns to defend her bantamweight championship against No. 2-ranked Alexis Davis in the co-main event.
All 22 fighters made weight successfully to make the event official.
UFC 175 Weigh-In Results
- Chris Weidman (185) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5)
- Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Alexis Davis (135)
- Stefan Struve (251.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (254)
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Thiago Santos (185)
- Marcus Brimage (135.5) vs. Russell Doane (136)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Alex Caceres (135)
- Kenny Robertson (171) vs. Ildemar Alcantara (170)
- Chris Camozzi (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
- George Roop (135) vs. Rob Font (135)
- Luke Zachrich (185) vs. Guilherme Vasconcelos (185)
- Kevin Casey (185) vs. Bubba Bush (185)