WANTED: BASEBALL MANAGER
.Qualifications as follows:
1) Must have prior experience managing a baseball team
2) Must be a "Leader", role model, and respected individual
3) Must be an "excellent motivator" and able to control most of his actions
4) Must never say for anyone to hear, "I don't know what else to do"?
5) Must receive the respect from the players he is managing
6) Must "be willing" to make necessary changes without fear of the consequences
7) Must be able "to instill confidence" and treat everyone individually and not as "one in the same "
8) Must not be afraid to discipline his players for actions which reflect the organization's as a business
9) Must never "know the meaning of the word give up, quit, or nothing will ever change"
10) Must attempt to inject the "winning attitude" for the success of the team.
If you have what it "takes" and believe "YOU ARE THIS PERSON" call us for an interview.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?