Daily dump: NBC can eat our shorts
The loyal Poopsters may remember a while back when we railed against NBC for not showing live tennis during the French Open. Ya know, this being the 21st century and all. We were pretty sure they’d get it figured out by Wimbledon, since ya know, it’s the 21st century and all.
Then we tuned in Wednesday to watch the big Andy Roddick-Lleyton Hewitt quarterfinal showdown. We’re big fans of Hewitt. And Roddick’s wife, Brooklyn Decker, ain’t bad, either.
We turn on NBC and what do we get? Tommy Friggin’ Haas vs. Novak Friggin’ Djokovic. Yep, a match that ended hours before, not the match that was going on right that second.
We give up. Here’s a shot of Mrs. Roddick.
On with the cavalcade o’ links …
- And as if we weren’t already ticked off enough at the sport of tennis today, we have our first photographic evidence of a de-boobed Simona Halep. This just ain’t our day. (Sports by Brooks)
- Mediterranean Games swimming competition not all that it’s cracked up to be. (Slanch Report)
- Heisman hopeful Todd Reesing may quarterback the Jayhawks … but he looks oddly comfortable playing with the Cougars. (College Game Balls)
- A little love for the rail-jumping drunkards at Major League Baseball games. (Hugging Harold Reynolds)
- Our Florida Dipshit o’ the Day: A 23-year-old man’s response to charges he fondled preteen girls at a water park? “It’s funny. I’m a handsome dude. I don’t need to be fondling little girls.” It’s like a Law & Order episode on crystal meth. (WESH.com)
- Speaking of crystal meth, redneck tweakers rejoice over news that Jeremy Mayfield will be allowed to race this weekend. (Sports Crackle Pop)
- And finally, real men getting in touch with their feelings over the passing of Michael Jackson (video below).
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?