InReview - Week 12
Weekly Record: 3-3
Current Record: 40-35
- Brewers back in first (technically)
- The gift Nick Blackburn gave the Brewers. Thanks for staying in the game and thanks for the ill-advised throw. Otherwise you would have swept the Brewers again, and that’s boring…
- Prince Being Clutch
- The fight the team showed to win on Saturday…I couldn’t believe it!
- The team looking lazy on Friday. 4 goddamm hits against some kid who was getting hit hard in the minors?
- Kubel continues to kill the Crew
- The continued decline of Bill Hall is really just sad…I’m honestly starting to feel bad for the guy…
- The Cards getting DeRosa…that must be one helluva PTBNL
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 4.50 (19th in the ML) YTD: 4.49 (24th in the ML)
Weekly BA: .233 (24th in the ML) YTD: .250 (24th in the ML)
Weekly Opponents BA: .278 (24th in the ML) YTD: .255 (10th in the ML)
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .399 (15th in the ML) YTD: .418 (12th in the ML)
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .991 (7th in the ML) YTD: .986 (12th in the ML)
The Brewers have used 6 different players in the leadoff position this year.
The Brewers have lost 4 out of the last 4 times facing a pitcher making his debut. Sadowski won June 28th, Figaro won June 20th, Hanson ND, but ATL won on June 7th, and Swarzak on May 23rd.
Those pitchers had a combined total of a 3.00 ERA, but two out of the four didn’t even give up one earned run
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?