Weekly Record: 3-3
Current Record: 40-35
- Brewers back in first (technically)
- The gift Nick Blackburn gave the Brewers. Thanks for staying in the game and thanks for the ill-advised throw. Otherwise you would have swept the Brewers again, and that’s boring…
- Prince Being Clutch
- The fight the team showed to win on Saturday…I couldn’t believe it!
- The team looking lazy on Friday. 4 goddamm hits against some kid who was getting hit hard in the minors?
- Kubel continues to kill the Crew
- The continued decline of Bill Hall is really just sad…I’m honestly starting to feel bad for the guy…
- The Cards getting DeRosa…that must be one helluva PTBNL
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 4.50 (19th in the ML) YTD: 4.49 (24th in the ML)
Weekly BA: .233 (24th in the ML) YTD: .250 (24th in the ML)
Weekly Opponents BA: .278 (24th in the ML) YTD: .255 (10th in the ML)
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .399 (15th in the ML) YTD: .418 (12th in the ML)
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .991 (7th in the ML) YTD: .986 (12th in the ML)
The Brewers have used 6 different players in the leadoff position this year.
The Brewers have lost 4 out of the last 4 times facing a pitcher making his debut. Sadowski won June 28th, Figaro won June 20th, Hanson ND, but ATL won on June 7th, and Swarzak on May 23rd.
Those pitchers had a combined total of a 3.00 ERA, but two out of the four didn’t even give up one earned run