UFC Fight Night 41 will kick off the dual-fight card weekend for the UFC on Saturday afternoon.
The event comes to you from Berlin, Germany.
Middleweights Mark Munoz and Gegard Mousasi will cap off the four-fight main card, and Bleacher Report will have complete coverage of the UFC Fight Pass event for your pleasure. The main card will get underway at 3 p.m. ET.
The early action should whet your appetite as there will be fights all day long. Stick with Bleacher Report for all your UFC needs on Saturday.
UFC Fight Night 41 Quick Results
- C.B. Dollaway defeats Francis Carmont by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Sean Strickland defeats Luke Barnatt by split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Niklas Backstrom def. Tom Niinimaki via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:15 of the first round
- Nick Hein def. Drew Dober by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Magnus Cedenblad def. Krzysztof Jotko via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:59 of the second round
- Iuri Alcantara def. Vaughan Lee by TKO at 0:25 of the first round
- Peter Sobotta def. Pawel Pawlak by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Maximo Blanco def. Andy Ogle by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ruslan Magomedov def. Viktor Pest by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)