My (Least) Favorite Patriots Players
5. Asante Samuel. He was a great cornerback, don't get me wrong, but the guy was a little baby and when he didn't get what he wanted, dogged it in practice and on the field.
4. Donte Stallworth. This guy sucked. I don't know if it was because of Moss and Welker overwhelming him but he absolutely, without a doubt, sucked.
3. Monty Beisel. Very VERY Weak WEAK inside linebacker that I'm glad is gone. Need I say more??
2. Chad Jackson. The biggest wasted trade and do you know who the Packers drafted there? Greg Jennings, A Top-20 Receiver, easily, man. I hated that selection.
1. Matt Cassel. I screamed my lungs out like a heavy metal singer at this guy. Like Wayne Static Of Static-X. Ya'll might have liked him but I thought that he absolutely, positively, sucked big,and a lot of ****.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?