Lesser-known teams find ways to get attention with unusual jerseys, but no team has come up with an idea quite like this one.
A hockey team named "The Rippers" needed uniforms. When brainstorming, Jesse and the Rippers from Full House apparently came up. Fortunately, the team rolled with the idea.
Check out the masterpiece:
The sweaters pay tribute to the hit television show in many ways:
- Picture of Jesse Cochran/Katsopolis
- "Have Mercy!" printed next to Jesse
- Golden Gate Bridge
- "Cut it out" logo on sleeve (right above glove)
- "The Rippers" font matches the show's
- Wake Up San Francisco logo on each shoulder
Whoever came up with the idea for this sweater deserves a high-five.