The draft is only a day away. That is plenty enough time to stock up on pints for the big day, or if you’re into the harder stuff, you had better head over to the LCBO right now because there are rumors they will be going on strike. Even Eklund gave the LCBO strike an (e4).
For the night’s festivities, I will be drinking cans of Molson Canadian, which I bought two cases of at the Duty Free this past weekend.
The rules for the drinking game are simple: Take a drink or shot if one of the following happens.
- After every team makes a selection.
- If Victor Hedman goes first overall (2 drinks)
- If Matt Duchene goes first overall (3 drinks)
- If anyone else, other than Tavares, Hedman or Duchene, go first overall (5 drinks)
- Whenever Pierre McGuire loses his mind.
- Whenever Dany Heatley, Jay Bouwmeester, Vincent Lecavalier, or Marian Gaborik are mentioned.
- After every trade.
- Whenever TSN/Versus goes live to the Islanders draft party.
- more to come.
BONUS: if you cannot answer this question, take 2 shots.
Luc Robataille and Brett Hull were both just inducted to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Hull was drafted in the fourth round in the 1984 NHL Draft while Robataille was drafted in the ninth.
Which-left handed pitcher was drafted in fourth round of the same draft by the Los Angeles Kings, before Robataille and Hull?
Hints: 2 time NL Cy Young winner, 10 time All Star, 1 World Series ring, 300 game winner.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!