InReview - Week 11
Weekly Record: 3-3
Current Record: 38-31
- Sweeping the Indians
- Braun, Prince, Gamel, Counsell, and Corey had a good week
- Fielder’s first grand slam! and it was clutch!
- Being swept by the Tigers
- The bullpen is being worked A LOT
- Because the starters are getting into a lot of trouble
- Losing again to a pitcher who made his first start against the Brewers
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 8.24 (30th in the ML) YTD: 4.49 (23rd in the ML)
Weekly BA: .298 (5th in the ML) YTD: .252 (25th in the ML)
Weekly Opponents BA: .323 (28th in the ML) YTD: .252 (7th in the ML)
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .514 (5th in the ML) YTD: .420 (14th in the ML)
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .986 (12th in the ML) YTD: .985 (13th in the ML)
Before this week, the Brewers had stolen 18 total bases. This comes out to about 1.6 steals a week. Macha must have heard the national media talking about it because the Brewers stole 5 bases this week.
Brewers relievers threw 23 1/3 innings this week. Starters threw 28 innings this week.
The Brewers hit .258 against the Tigers this past week (higher than their yearly average)
The Brewers hit .331 against the Indians this week
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?