With the NFL draft less than two weeks away, draft experts are putting the finishing touches on their 2014 NFL mock drafts.
For hopeful Jacksonville Jaguars fans, this draft promises to bring in a new foundation that can contribute to a long-term winning tradition after the team has failed to record a winning record in the past six seasons.
With a list of needs and 11 draft picks, the Jaguars will have an opportunity to add starters and depth pieces in a very deep draft.
So who fits best?
I’ve taken the time to search and compile all the experts' draft projections so that you don’t have to!
Below are the experts whom we’ll be examining:
- Mel Kiper, ESPN Draft Analyst (ESPN Insider, subscription required)
- Todd McShay, ESPN Draft Analyst (ESPN Insider, subscription required)
- Walter Cherepinsky, WalterFootball.com
- Luke Easterling, The Draft Report
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com Draft Analyst
For fun, I'll add in my take on the picks and what selection I would make in my mock draft.
Let's get started!