If you were to rank the top 10 wingers/wide attacking midfielders/wide forwards, who would be in your top 10?
The player pool was selected from Europe's top leagues (Bundesliga, Eredivisie, La Liga, Ligue 1, Premier League, Serie A) and they were ranked according to assists in league play.
Should players be tied in assists, they were separated by key passes. In the event the players were tied on key passes, pass completion percentage was used as a tie-breaker.
- Alexis Sanchez, Barcelona RF, Age: 25 | Stat Line: 10 assists, 1.4 key passes per game
- David Silva, Manchester City LW, Age: 28 | Stat Line: 9 assists, 3.5 key passes per game
- Jean-Paul Boetius, Feyenoord LF, Age: 20 | Stat Line: 9 assists, 1.3 key passes per game
- Lucas Piazon, Vitesse LF (Chelsea loanee), Age: 20 | Stat Line: 8 assists, 2.8 key passes per game
- Christian Eriksen, Tottenham Hotspur LW, Age: 22 | Stat Line: 8 assists, 2.7 key passes per game
Statistics via WhoScored.com