Mets Friday Rant - 6/19/09
It's Friday and I should not be expected to put together intelligent sentences that form a paragraph. So from now on, Friday will be a day for ranting on the Mets.
Short and semi-short sentences to just get what's on my mind about this roller coaster of a team off my chest. Hang on:
- You will not see me write another post like this about K-Rod for a while. I think I jinxed him.
- Who's ready for a David Wright 0 for 30 streak? See you after July 4th, David!
- Why is Sean Green pitching in every game these days? Is running relievers into the ground enjoyable?
- Aubrey Huff doesn't look bad, but I don't know if I'd give up prospects to get him.
- Luis Castillo deteriorates every day. Twice on weekends.
- Would this team be any different if we had a healthy Maine & Perez? The word "NO" comes to mind.
- Is it just me or do you get nervous every time you see a pop-up and the guy catches it with one hand? TWO HANDS PEOPLE!!!!
- Thank you Toronto Blue Jays.
- Matt Pignataro at Seven Train to Shea feels the same way I do about the new Mets goat, Fernando Tatis.
- Very tough week ahead. Could be very bad.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?