Prizes, prizes, we have prizes!
If you are a regular All Habs reader, you already know that there are many reasons to come to the Montreal Draft Tweetup.
Still not convinced?
Would you reconsider if you had a chance to go home with one of many special hockey prizes?
We have been overwhelmed with the generosity of our partner organizations to help make the Montreal event a truly memorable weekend.
Prizes will be awarded during the weekend events but particularly at the Montreal Draft Tweetup on Saturday June 27th from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at Ye Olde Orchard Bar and Grill, 1189 de la Montagne.
There are many ways to win. You will get a chance to win something just for RSVP'ing and being present at the tweetup. There will also be draws and contests throughout the afternoon. A paid raffle will be used to determine the winner of two very special prizes with the proceeds going to "Hockey Fights Cancer." If you would like to donate to this worthwhile charity, click here.
All Habs would like to thank the Hockey Hall of Fame, Versus and the NHL for contributing prizes to the event. A very special thank you to Ann Marie Lynch at the NHL Foundation for providing the unique signed hockey merchandise.
The NHL Foundation
- White cap, NHL logo - signed by the 2008-09 New York Islanders team
- White New Era cap, NHL logo - signed by Martin Brodeur
- Montreal Canadiens away jersey - signed by Saku Koivu
- Tampa Bay Lightning away jersey - signed by Vincent Lecavalier
- 2009 Eastern Conference All-Star jersey - signed by the Eastern conference all-stars
- 2009 Western Conference All-Star jersey - signed by the Western conference all-stars
- 2 pairs of admission passes
- NHL All-Star Game 2009 Old Time Hockey shirt (2)
- Hockey pucks
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?