Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is the man who is responsible for AT&T Stadium, so it's only natural that his suite at the 2014 NCAA championship game was filled with stars.
Some high-profile public figures came together to watch Connecticut and Kentucky battle for the national title on Monday night, and Jones was able to give them some pretty good seats.
Among those in the suite:
- Former President Bill Clinton
- Former President George W. Bush
- Cowboys coach Jason Garrett
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo
- Cowboys tight end Jason Witten
Oddly enough, it looks like Romo has the best vantage point.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!