Just how is every key Indiana Pacers player faring in the latest edition of the team's power ranking?
It should be interesting to find out considering some of the following storylines in Indiana's 50-18 season (through March 20):
- Paul George's breakout year as a franchise player
- Lance Stephenson's emergence as a versatile guard and serious 2014 NBA Most Improved Player candidate
- Roy Hibbert's up-and-down season
- David West as the Pacers' go-to-guy whenever Paul George struggles
- Luis Scola's first year as a weapon off the bench
- Evan Turner's and Andrew Bynum's additions to fortify Indy's bench
And a bit more thrown in between.
For the purposes of this article, we will rank the top 10 key players of the Pacers based on their stats and most recent performances.
George has lived up to his billing as Danny Granger's heir apparent as franchise player.
The bigger question remains: Have the rest of his teammates played to the best of their abilities?
Note: Unless otherwise noted, all stats are courtesy of ESPN.