Following a weigh-in scare, Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler will both still have a chance to claim the vacant welterweight championship at UFC 171.
Hendricks initially came in over the 170-pound limit, but he was able to drop the weight in time to make Saturday's title fight official.
After a controversial loss to Georges St-Pierre at UFC 167, Hendricks appeared to be lined up for an immediate rematch with the Canadian. Then, St-Pierre vacated the belt and completely changed the landscape of the 170-pound class.
Coming off of a win over Rory MacDonald, Lawler was considered the next best contender behind Hendricks. As a result, the resurgent Strikeforce veteran will have a chance to complete an amazing career comeback and earn UFC gold this weekend.
In addition to the welterweight championship bout, UFC 171 could determine the next 170-pound title challenger. Ranked welterweights Carlos Condit, Tyron Woodley, Jake Shields, Hector Lombard and Rick Story will all be competing at the event, and one of them should earn a shot at the winner of Saturday's main attraction.
Here is how MMA fans can watch every portion of the UFC 171 fight card.
UFC 171 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on pay-per-view)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler
- Carlos Condit vs. Tyron Woodley
- Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury
- Jake Shields vs. Hector Lombard
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Nikita Krylov
The UFC 171 pay-per-view can be ordered through the above video player.
UFC 171 Prelims (8 p.m ET on Fox Sports 2)
- Rick Story vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Raquel Pennington vs. Jessica Andrade
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Jimy Hettes
- Sean Spencer vs. Alex Garcia
Click here for more information on how to watch Fox Sports 2 on your television.
UFC 171 Online Prelims (6 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass)
- Renee Forte vs. Francisco Trevino
- Will Campuzano vs. Justin Scoggins
- Bubba McDaniel vs. Sean Strickland
- Daniel Pineda vs. Rob Whiteford
The UFC 171 online prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass. Click here and sign up.