Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler will battle at UFC 171 to determine the new welterweight king.
Georges St-Pierre dominated the 170-pound class for years. Following a controversial win over Hendricks at UFC 167, though, St-Pierre vacated his belt and stepped away from MMA for personal reasons. As a result, a different fighter will claim the undisputed welterweight crown for the first time in six years.
Hendricks and Lawler won't be the only elite 170-pounders competing at UFC 171.
In the co-main event, Carlos Condit and Tyron Woodley will meet in a matchup that could produce the next title challenger. Also, Jake Shields will try to keep his momentum going against a fellow former middleweight, Hector Lombard.
Additionally, Rick Story will test up-and-coming The Ultimate Fighter winner Kelvin Gastelum in the final fight on the preliminary card.
The UFC 171 weigh-ins will be held on Friday at 5 p.m. ET. When the weigh-ins begin, live video will be available through the above stream.
Below is the entire fight card for UFC 171, which will be held on Saturday, March 15 in Dallas, Texas.
UFC 171 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on Pay-Per-View)
- Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler
- Carlos Condit vs. Tyron Woodley
- Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury
- Jake Shields vs. Hector Lombard
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Nikita Krylov
UFC 171 Prelims (8 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 2)
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story
- Raquel Pennington vs. Jessica Andrade
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Jimy Hettes
- Sean Spencer vs. Alex Garcia
UFC 171 Online Prelims (6 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass)
- Renee Forte vs. Francisco Trevino
- Will Campuzano vs. Justin Scoggins
- Bubba McDaniel vs. Sean Strickland
- Daniel Pineda vs. Rob Whiteford