Headlined by women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and fellow Olympian Sara McMann, UFC 170 is set to go down this weekend.
Rousey has successfully defended her UFC title in back-to-back bouts, but McMann could be her toughest test stylistically. The former freestyle wrestling silver medalist could be the first fighter who is capable of forcing Rousey to stand.
Additionally, Daniel Cormier will make his light heavyweight debut on Saturday. DC was originally scheduled to meet Rashad Evans in the co-main event, but he'll now meet replacement opponent and UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins in what looks to be a warm-up fight.
Furthermore, welterweight contenders Rory MacDonald and Demian Maia will battle to get back into the win column. Despite their recent losses, both fighters are very much in the hunt for a shot at the currently vacant 170-pound championship.
Here is how MMA fans can watch every portion of the UFC 170 fight card.
UFC 170 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on pay-per-view)
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann
- Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick Cummins
- Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
- Mike Pyle vs. TJ Waldburger
- Robert Whittaker vs. Stephen Thompson
The UFC 170 pay-per-view can be ordered through the above video player.
UFC 170 Prelims (8 p.m ET on Fox Sports 1)
- Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
Click here for more information on how to watch Fox Sports 1 on your television.
UFC 170 Online Prelims (7 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass)
- Rafaello Oliveira vs. Erik Koch
- Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno
The UFC 170 online prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass. Click here and sign up to take advantage of the free trial period running through February.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!