UFC 170 is now underway. The card features a women's bantamweight title fight between Sara McMann and Ronda Rousey, a pair of American Olympic medalists who have transitioned to mixed martial arts from wrestling and judo, respectively.
The night's co-main event is a strange one, indeed. While Daniel Cormier has the star power to comfortably fill a headliner's role, injury replacement Patrick Cummins is hardly a household name. With just four pro fights to his credit, the promotional newcomer is certainly jumping headfirst into the fire.
Rounding out the ticket is an additional nine-bout package that will play on Fight Pass, Fox Sports 1 and pay-per-view. The entire UFC 170 card plays out as follows:
UFC 170 Main Card
- Ronda Rousey def. Sara McMann, TKO (Round 1, 1:06)
- Daniel Cormier def. Patrick Cummins, TKO (Round 1, 1:19)
- Rory MacDonald def. Demian Maia, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Mike Pyle def. TJ Waldburger, TKO (Round 3, 4:03)
- Stephen Thompson def. Robert Whittaker, TKO (Round 1, 3:43)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Alexis Davis def. Jessica Eye, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Raphael Assuncao def. Pedro Munhoz, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Aljamain Sterling def. Cody Gibson, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Zach Makovsky def. Josh Sampo, Unaimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Erik Koch def. Rafaello Oliveira, TKO (Round 1, 1:24)
- Ernest Chavez def. Yosdenis Cedeno, Split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!