In the News (6/11)
Wednesday’s Game: Brewers 2, Rockies 4
Record: 33-25, 1st Place
- The Brewers left eight players on base and went 2-12 with RISP. The Brewers are dying by the long ball now.
- Newbie Chris Smith pitched two innings of no hit ball in relief.
- Jorge De La Rosa got his second win of the year. That chaps my caboose.
- Day two of the draft was today and here’s the list of players the Brewers chose:
Steven Hall - Pick 136 - RHP - 18 Years Old - Can already throw a 91 MPH fastball
D’Vonteray Richardson - Pick 166 - RF - 20 Years Old
Hiram Burgos - Pick 196 - RHP - 21 Years Old
Khristopher Davis - Pick 226 - RF - 21 Years Old
Chadwin Stang - Pick 256 - LF - 20 Years Old
Jonathan Pokorny - Pick 286 - LHP - 21 Years Old
That’s it through the top 300…the rest you can find here.
- There’s a new Web site all about Ryan Braun. It’s titled “King of Swagger”. The design on the site is cool, but what is with fans and their need to make everyone royalty?
- Ryan Braun reportedly turned down a chance to go on the Bachelor. Smart choice.
- Chuckie Hacks found Josh Prince…but not really.
- The Pirates acquired Chris Snelling. Moving on.
- Heath Bell to the Cubs? Another question turned “rumor” by Eli.
- You may have noticed all the wussies players on the DL with personal problems. FOX Sports says it’s about time.
- Good reading for Pedro Cerrano (and apparently Cameron Garfield)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?