Headlined by women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and fellow Olympian Sara McMann, UFC 170 is set to go down this weekend.
Rousey has successfully defended her UFC title in back-to-back bouts, but McMann could be her toughest test stylistically. The former freestyle wrestling silver medalist could be the first fighter who is capable of forcing Rousey to stand.
Additionally, Daniel Cormier will make his light heavyweight debut on Saturday. "DC" was originally scheduled to meet Rashad Evans in the co-main event, but he'll now meet replacement opponent and UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins in what looks to be a warm-up.
Furthermore, welterweight contenders Rory MacDonald and Demian Maia will battle to get back into the win column. Despite their recent losses, both fighters are very much in the hunt for a shot at the currently vacant 170-pound championship.
The UFC 170 weigh-ins will be held on Friday at 7 p.m. ET. When the weigh-ins begin, live streaming video will be available on the video player above.
Below is the entire fight card for UFC 170, which will be hosted by Las Vegas on Saturday.
UFC 170 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on Pay-Per-View)
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann
- Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick Cummins
- Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
- Mike Pyle vs. TJ Waldburger
- Robert Whittaker vs. Stephen Thompson
UFC 170 Prelims (8 p.m ET on Fox Sports 1)
- Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
UFC 170 Online Prelims (7 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass)
- Rafaello Oliveira vs. Erik Koch
- Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno