UFC Fight Night 36 is now in the books.
The event was a decision-heavy one, much like UFC 169, amassing just two finishes over a 12 fight agenda. Among the night's many decisions were those won by Lyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza, who both made their case for a middleweight title shot.
While the title picture at 185 is sorted out, check the quick results below for a recap of the action from UFC Fight Night 36, or scroll down further for Bleacher Report's complete play-by-play.
Fight Night Main Card
- Lyoto Machida def. Gegard Mousasi, Unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45)
- Ronaldo Souza def. Francis Carmont, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Erick Silva def. Takenori Sato, Knockout (Round 1, 0:52)
- Nicholas Musoke def. Viscardi Andrade, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Charles Oliveira def. Andy Ogle, Submission (Round 3, 2:40)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Joe Proctor def. Cristiano Marcello, Unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Rodrigo Damm def. Ivan Jorge, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Jesse Ronson, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Iuri Alcantara def. Wilson Reis, Split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27)
- Felipe Arantes def. Maximo Blanco, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ildemar Alcantara def. Albert Tumenov, Split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27)
- Zubaira Tuhugov def. Douglas Silva de Andrade, Unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!