UFC Fight Night 36 fight weekend is here, and it all kicked off with the official weigh-ins.
All fighters made weight.
Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi looked in excellent shape, as did the co-main event fighters Jacare Souza & Francis Carmont.
Maximo Blanco missed weight during the initial weigh-ins, but he was given an hour to get down to the limit of 146 pounds. Blanco exceeded this, and managed to weigh-in at 145 pounds.
UFC Fight Night 36 hits tomorrow, and Bleacher Report will have complete coverage of all the action.
UFC Fight Night 36 Weigh-In Results
- Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Gegard Mousasi (186)
- Ronaldo Souza (185) vs. Francis Carmont (185)
- Erick Silva (170) vs. Takenori Sato (170)
- Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Nicholas Musoke (170)
- Charles Oliveira (143) vs. Andy Ogle (146)
- Cristiano Marcello (156) vs. Joe Proctor (155)
- Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Ivan Jorge (156)
- Francisco Trinaldo (155) vs. Jesse Ronson (156)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Wilson Reis (135)
- Felipe Arantes (146) vs. Maximo Blanco (145)
- Ildemar Alcantara (171) vs. Albert Tumenov (170)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (145) vs. Zubair Tuhugov (146)