UFC Fight Night 36 is in the books. The results are as follows:
- Lyoto Machida def. Gegard Mousasi, Unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45)
- Ronaldo Souza def. Francis Carmont, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Erick Silva def. Takenori Sato, Knockout (Round 1, 0:52)
- Nicholas Musoke def. Viscardi Andrade, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Charles Oliveira def. Andy Ogle, Submission (Round 3, 2:40)
- Joe Proctor def. Cristiano Marcello, Unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
- Rodrigo Damm def. Ivan Jorge, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Jesse Ronson, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Iuri Alcantara def. Wilson Reis, Split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27)
- Felipe Arantes def. Maximo Blanco, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ildemar Alcantara def. Albert Tumenov, Split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27)
- Zubair Tuhugov def. Douglas Silva de Andrade, Unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
Next up? The injury-ravaged UFC 170.
It's a card full of names, but oh my, what could have been. What was once a card topped by the women's bantamweight championship bout between Ronda Rousey and Sara McMann and backed up by Gilbert Melendez vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov, Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier and Rustam Khabilov vs. Rafael dos Anjos has been ravaged by injuries, a contract dispute and more injuries.
What we have now is decidedly less good but still an interesting collection of fights. So what topics should you be discussing entering next Saturday? Find out right here!