On Saturday, Urijah Faber will get his third shot at UFC gold in the UFC 169 main event against Renan Barao.
In less than three years with the world's top promotion, "The California Kid" has risen to the top of the bantamweight contender pool three times. The former WEC champion lost to Dominick Cruz at UFC 132 and Barao at UFC 149, but he'll have a chance to even the score with the Brazilian this weekend.
Also, featherweight champion Jose Aldo will attempt to defend his belt again in a matchup with Ricardo Lamas.
With five consecutive UFC title defenses, Aldo only stands behind Jon Jones in terms of title defenses inside the Octagon during a current championship reign. Considering his stranglehold over the 145-pound division began under the WEC banner, Aldo could assert himself as the world's top pound-for-pound fighter with a UFC 169 win.
At the conclusion of UFC 169, several fighters will join UFC president Dana White or another UFC official for a post-fight press conference, which can be viewed live on the above video player.
Below is the entire UFC 169 fight card.
UFC 169 Main Card (10 p.m. EST on PPV)
- Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber
- Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem
- John Lineker vs. Ali Bagautinov
- Jamie Varner vs. Abel Trujillo
UFC 169 Prelims (8 p.m EST on Fox Sports 1)
- John Makdessi vs. Alan Patrick
- Chris Cariaso vs. Danny Martinez
- Nick Catone vs. Tom Watson
- Al Iaquinta vs. Kevin Lee
UFC 169 Online Prelims (6:30 p.m EST on UFC Fight Pass)
- Clint Hester vs. Andy Enz
- Tony Martin vs. Rashid Magomedov
- Neil Magny vs. Gasan Umalatov