Penguins-Red Wings, Game Five: Somebody Will Take the Lead
Don't you love obvious headlines? They make me smile.
My HP notebook is currently on life support. Apparently the wireless drivers in some HP notebooks are known to suddenly disappear. It's covered by warranty, but I do not feel like shipping this thing out with the risk of it getting lost, damaged beyond recognition, etc.
OK, so Game Five at Joe Louis Arena, 8:00 pm (EST) on Network of Bullying Cowards (NBC). I have to stay on task here.
Key factors in tonight's game:
- Datsyuk is finally back in the lineup.
- Last change on the ice, Zetts to Crosby, clutch (and possibly grab).
- Them boards, them boards, them funny bouncy boards.
- Osgood, home ice, decent.
- Obvious: home ice/home crowd.
- A full healthy roster (if you're not looking at age).
- Mike Babcock, possibly dawning a fedora.
- Line combinations are finally clicking.
- Secondary scoring is now in the mix.
- Power-play opportunities have been favorable.
- Jordan Staal woke up from his coma!
- Bylsma can keep everyone calm. I mean look at those glasses!
- Fleury is finally focused...on trying to convince everyone to give him a break.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?