In the News (6/5)
X’s Game: Brewers 3, Marlins 4
Record: 31-23, T-First Place
- It looked rough from the start with Dave Bush taking a liner off his throwing arm. But Bush, being the badass he is, managed to fight through six innings. Josh Johnson’s first career homer proved the difference, as the Brewers dropped the series.
- David Riske was moved the 60-day disabled list, freeing up a spot on the 40-man roster.
- In good pitching news, Trevor Hoffman was named the NL Pitcher of the Month for his work in May.
- JJ HAWDEE? Doubt it.
- Milwaukee is in first place after playing the toughest schedule in Major League Baseball to this point. That’s a great sign.
- PocketDoppler asks if Milwaukee should go for Tom Glavine.
- Between the Green Pillars thinks Corey Hart should be on the trading block. I disagree.
- Sheffield’s House wouldn’t be opposed to the Brewers signing Tom Glavine.
- The Brewers need Glavine, or starting another pitcher. Uhhhh…?
- These links would matter more if the Brewers actually wanted Glavine.
- Tennessean article on Mat Gamel’s first (non-September call-up) opportunity with Milwaukee.
- Brett Lawrie’s sister, Danielle, and the Washington Huskies won the NCAA Women’s College World Series with Brett looking on – from hundreds of miles away.
- Lawrie will have minor surgery on his broken nose. He’ll miss a few games at most.
- Geovany Soto and Lou Piniella met to discuss the catcher’s play… or lack there of.
- The Andrew McCutchen era began in Pittsburgh Thursday to the tune of two hits, three runs and one player to get excited about. I totally have him on my fantasy team.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?