Panthers Wrap Up Week Two of Summer School
The Carolina Panthers finished off their second week of OTAs Thursday afternoon and prepare for week three of OTAs on Monday morning.
Some key notes during the sessions first two weeks:
- Linebacker Thomas Davis missed a fourth consecutive day of practice due to some “personal reasons.” James Anderson has filled his role during practice.
- RB Jonathan Stewart, WR Ryne Robinson, and WR Kevin McMahan were in uniform, but did not take part in team drills.
- TE Dante Rosario should have no problems being ready for training camp after undergoing back surgery last month. No setbacks were reported.
- The Panthers' offensive line worked hard at some new things Thursday and remains optimistic that they won’t be complacent in 2009. “There’s always something to get better on; there’s always something to improve,” said center Ryan Kalil.
The offensive line returns all five starters in 2009, the first time in team history the team returned the entire starting unit.
With an average age of only 27 years, the group understands their potential to continue to grow, but also know it takes work to maximize that potential.
- With Julius Peppers skipping summer school, DE Charles Johnson worked primarily with the first team during the OTAs.
- Rookie RB Mike Goodson has turned some heads during the OTAs with his speed and agility. Goodson is primarily being used as the team’s kickoff return specialist. On punt returns, WR Larry Beavers, WR Jason Chery, and WR Kenneth Moore have all been featured.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?