UFC Fight Night 35 is officially in the books. The midweek fight card had its share of moments, with a couple nice finishes and a smattering of competitive bouts.
The story of the night would have to be Luke Rockhold's dispatching of Costas Philippou. With the quick TKO victory, the former Strikeforce champ sets himself near the middleweight title, possibly earning a No. 1 contender match in the near future.
Check out the quick results for a synopsis of UFC Fight Night 35.
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Luke Rockhold def. Costas Philippou, TKO (Round 1, 2:31)
- Brad Tavares def. Lorenz Larkin, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- T.J. Dillashaw def. Mike Easton, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Yoel Romero def. Derek Brunson, TKO (Round 3, 3:23)
- John Moraga def. Dustin Ortiz, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Cole Miller def. Sam Sicilia, Submission (Round 2, 1:57)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Ramsey Nijem def. Justin Edwards, Unanimous decision (29-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Elias Silverio def. Isaac Vallie-Flagg, Unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Trevor Smith def. Brian Houston, Split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Louis Smolka def. Altepkin Ozkilic, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Vinc Pichel def. Garett Whiteley, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Beneil Dariush def. Charlie Brenneman, Submission (Round 1, 1:45)
For a more thorough account of the fight card, check out the play-by-play and analysis provided below.