UFC Fight Night 35 will be the first televised UFC event of the year following their UFC Fight Pass debut earlier in the month.
In the main event, Luke Rockhold takes on Costa Philippou in an important middleweight scrap. The two fighters are looking to make themselves contenders in 2014, and the only way that will happen is with a win on Wednesday night.
UFC Fight Night 35 Weigh-In Results
- Luke Rockhold (185) vs. Costas Philippou (185)
- Lorenz Larkin (185) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Mike Easton (135)
- Yoel Romero (185) vs. Derek Brunson (185)
- John Moraga (126) vs. Dustin Ortiz (124)
- Cole Miller (145) vs. Sam Sicilia (145)
- Ramsey Nijem (155) vs. Justin Edwards (155)
- Isaac Vallie-Flagg (155) vs. Elias Silverio (155)
- Trevor Smith (186) vs. Brian Houston (185)
- Alptekin Ozkilic (125) vs. Louis Smolka (125)
- Vinc Pichel (155) vs. Garett Whiteley (156)
- Charlie Brenneman (155) vs. Beneil Dariush (156)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!