UFC: Singapore (aka UFC Fight Night 34) is in the books. The results are as follows:
- Tarec Saffiedine defeats Hyun Gyu Lim by unanimous decision (49-46, 48-47, 48-47)
- Tatsuya Kawajiri defeats Sean Soriano via submission (rear-naked choke) at 0:50 of the second round
- Kiichi Kunimoto defeats Luiz Dutra by DQ (illegal elbows) at 2:57 of the first round
- Kyung Ho Kang defeats Shunichi Shimizu via submission (arm triangle) at 3:53 of the third round
- Max Holloway defeats Will Chope by TKO at 2:27 of the second round
- Katsunori Kikuno defeats Quinn Mulhern by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Royston Wee defeats Dave Galera by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Mairbek Taisumov defeats Tae Hyun Bang by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Dustin Kimura defeats Jon Delos Reyes via submission (armbar) at 2:13 of the first round
- Russell Doane defeats Leandro Issa via submission (triangle choke) at 4:59 of the second round
Next up? UFC Fight Night 35.
Headlined by Costa Philippou vs. Luke Rockhold, fans should buckle themselves in for a night filled with, ahem, "rising talent," as the card has almost exclusively been filled with unproven fighters. There are just five names in the top 10 on this card and very little to look at in terms of title relevance.
So what could there possibly be to discuss on this card? Find out right here!