UFC 168 is now in the books and the closing of the event puts a wrap on the UFC's 2013. The card produced several good fights, a handful of highlight worthy stoppages and no shortage of memorable moments.
For all that UFC 168 delivered, Anderson Silva's horrific leg injury will be the most talked about aspect of the night, no doubt about it.
For a recap of the UFC 168 outcomes, check out the quick results below.
UFC 168 Main Card
- Chris Weidman def. Anderson Silva, TKO (Round 2, 1:16)
- Ronda Rousey def. Miesha Tate, Submission (Round 3, 0:58)
- Travis Browne def. Josh Barnett, Knockout (Round 1, 1:00)
- Jim Miller def. Fabricio Camoes, Submission (Round 1, 3:42)
- Dustin Poirier def. Diego Brandao, TKO (Round 1, 4:54)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Uriah Hall def. Chris Leben, TKO (Round 1, 5:00)
- Michael Johnson def. Gleison Tibau, Knockout (Round 2, 1:32)
- Dennis Siver def. Manny Gamburyan, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- John Howard def. Siyar Bahadurzada, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- William Macario def. Bobby Voelker, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Robbie Peralta def. Estevan Payan, TKO (Round 3, 0:12)
For a thorough synopsis of the entire event, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's UFC 168 play-by-play coverage.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!