Overall it was an outstanding regular season for Seattle. It tied a franchise record with 13 wins and broke a franchise record by winning six road games. The Seahawks also led the NFL in many defensive categories, including scoring defense, total defense, passing defense and interceptions.
The great performance by the team was generated by plenty of great individual performances by the players. This led to six Seahawks getting named to the Pro Bowl, with three additional players being named as alternates.
Now it is time to look back over the entire 2013 regular season and grade the performances of each of Seattle's starters.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C's are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.