The Seattle Seahawks struggled offensively against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, leading to a frustrating 17-10 loss for Seattle. The defense played well for most of the afternoon and managed to keep the Seahawks in the game, but it wasn't enough to overcome Seattle's offensive problems.
The loss means that the Seahawks failed to clinch the NFC West this week, and now, they must win against the St. Louis Rams in Week 17 in order to do so and wrap up the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC playoffs.
So who shined for the Seahawks, and who is most responsible for Seattle failing to score more than 10 points on Sunday? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C's are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.
All stats are courtesy of NFL.com.