(BEST IF VIEWED AS A SINGLE PAGE)
Time was when all the action was on the field, court, racetrack or what have you. Not anymore. Now just as many eyes are on the sidelines as we are ALL guilty of gazing at the latest eye candy to parade up and down the sideline of the venue of the day.
Luscious lady reporters have invaded our manly sports domains……….and we love it!
I have put together a list of my favorites; my top ten if you will. You can agree. You can disagree. You may debate if you choose. But please no fighting! All of these lovely ladies (and many others) are available for your perusal at a fantastic website: www.sidelinehotties.com. Some may even forgo the rest of this drivel and click on the link immediately. My feelings will not be hurt.
Many of these I have seen on television. Some I have only seen on the internet. One I met in person (I almost hyperventilated). Some are fine journalists in their own rights. But I have not judged them on any journalistic abilities. My judgement has been solely based upon eye candy appeal.
Nonetheless, here is my TOP TEN HOTTEST FEMALE SPORTS REPORTERS.
Foreign Sports Correspondent – Ines Sainz – Oh, my!
10. Kristen Berset – This former Florida beauty queen is turning heads of fans in the Baltimore area. Of course she could be in your local deli and make you drop your ham and cheese. She is that HOT.
9. Julie Donaldson – Julie is a former Florida Gator. She also is a former pageant contestant (no shock there). She currently is working in the Boston area. She has a very high “babe factor.”
8. Rebecca Haarlow– Believe it or not, Rebecca is a former Ivy League Heptathlon champion for the Princeton Tigers. I actually met her as she works for the Portland Trailblazers. She touched my arm!
7. Leeann Tweeden – A former Hooters gal, Leeann has worked for Fox’s Best Damn Sports Show. A guess that means she knows John Salley.
6. Maria Sansone– I can’t believe I missed Maria reporting on the sidelines in the WSOD! (World Series of Darts) How the hell can you aim if she’s standing there?
5. Michelle Beisner– Ever wonder why Rich Eisen (of the NFL Network) never gets out from behind that desk? It’s because he’s always chubbed up. This former Bronco cheerleader would make any anchor blush.
4. Carrie Milbank – Have you ever seen the show “Who Looked Hot This Week?” I never have either! But this former Houston Texan cheerleader hosts it. Now I tape it. Smokin’!
3. Colleen Dominquez – She works for ESPN. She’s hot. She’s very, very hot. What else do you need to know?
2. Erin Bates – Erin works for the SPEED Network. Let’s just say she can make the track HOT and there wouldn’t need to be any cars in sight. She will definitely get your motor runnin'!
1. Charissa Thompson – Working for Fox Sports Net and the Big Ten Network, Charissa is a rising star. From the first time I saw her I almost wore out the rewind button on my remote. I am in love. She is MY NUMBER ONE.
I hope you enjoyed my list. Believe me when I tell you I truly enjoyed studying each and every one of these beautiful women. Unfortunately this is not an exact science. I hope none feel slighted. If any do I will be more than happy to make it up to them PERSONALLY!
VSN Writers – Tyrd Ferguson