Questions I Would Ask Louis Delmas
1. How does it feel to be playing for Detroit after attending Western Michigan?
2. You were a captain at Western Michigan, will you be bringing that leadership to Detroit? As a young player how do you plan on gaining the respect necessary to be a leader?
3. What do you have to say to people that question your size?
4. Do you feel that you will be starting?
5. What do you feel is the best aspect of your game?
6. What aspect of your game do you need to improve on the most?
7. You told Stafford you would get his first interception. How many interceptions are you looking to have this season?
8. How have you and the vets been getting along?
9. Any rookie hazing happening?
10. How do you feel about the upcoming season? What are your expectations?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?