Ten Questions For Brian Westbrook
1. You had to wait three seasons before finally getting your chance to be the feature back, how did that help you prepare to step in to that role?
2. Many have compared you to LaDanian Tomlinson, do you think those comparisons are justified? How would you compare yourself to him?
3. Injuries have been a knock on you throughout your career, have you done anything differently this off-season to try to better prevent a future injury?
4. What were your impressions of LeSean McCoy during mini-camp?
5. Is it different running behind Peters and Andrews after all those seasons with Runyan and Thomas?
6. Do you think the right personnel is here, right now, to get over that hump and win a Super Bowl?
7. Did you think the Eagles made the right moves this off-season, free agents, the draft, etc? If there was one thing you could change, what would it be?
8. Who do you think is the most improved team in the NFC?
9. If you couldn't play in the NFL, what would you be doing?
10. What will Villanova's record be at the end of the season?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?