Interview Question Set for Minnesota Vikings Kicker Ryan Longwell
Interview Questions with Minnesota Vikings Kicker Ryan Longwell:
1. Often in the life of a kicker your play makes you a hero or a zero; how do you respond to the “zero” moments?
2. For most players, the scenario is different with every snap, but for you the only thing that really changes is how far you are from the goal posts. Does that change how you approach a kick, or is every kick the same?
3. You were 6-of-6 in kicks greater than 50 yards last season. Is kicking something you get better at the longer you’re in the league?
4. Most kids want to be a star running back or QB when they’re young; how did you get to be a kicker.
5. Do you feel more pressure on you when you’re playing in lousy field conditions? Or even good field conditions?
6. Your career long is 55 yards… have you kicked anything better in practice? Do you even keep track?
7. What is your best/favorite moment in football? Your worst?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?