10 Questions for LenDale White
Drafted in the second round from Southern Cal, White is approaching the end of his four-year contract. With Chris Johnson turning heads and gaining fans, Tennessee might not be willing to break the bank to resign White.
A great season would either encourage the team to keep White or put him near the top of the 2010 Free Agent class.
Reports say White is in the best shape of his pro career and is ready to impress everyone. White rushed for 1,110 yards and seven touchdowns in 2007. Last season, he had 773 yards and 15 TDs.
The combo known as “Smash and Dash” powered the Titans to a 13-3 record and the best record in the AFC last season. A motivated White paired with Johnson and a revamped passing game will make Tennessee a tough out again this season. Can he handle being the No. 2 running back? Does he have his eye on free agency?
Here are my 10 questions for LenDale White before the 2009 season:
1. In previous interviews, you have said that “You will never run from competition.” You brought up playing with Reggie Bush at USC. Competition can bring out the best in some people. Do you think that applies to you?
2. What sets you apart from other running backs on the roster?
3. Have you talked to the front office about your contract? Do you want to test the free agent market?
4. I know you are focused on the coming season. But is the contract situation something that you think about or is it something that you have to put to the side until the end of the season?
5. Talk about your offseason workout routine. What motivated you to get in shape?
6. Apart from team goals, what are your personal goals this season? We know that you want to win a Super Bowl. Is there anything you personally want to accomplish?
7. In 2007, you had a 1,000-yard season and you did it with a torn meniscus. Why did you keep the injury a secret until after the season?
8. How much did you think about the fumble in the playoff loss to Baltimore?
10. Now that Tennessee's starting the season in Pittsburgh. The incident with the “Terrible Towel” last season will be brought up. What do you say to people who were offended by you and Keith Bulluck stomping on the towel?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?