I can't imagine what it's like to be Calvin Johnson. Truly a man amongst boys, "unfair advantage" is his middle name. And yet, here he is. The ONLY bright spot on arguably the worst professional sports team ever.
If I ever got a chance to sit down with Megatron, I have 16 questions (one for each loss last year).
1. Does it give you warm fuzzies when you see single coverage?
2. How do you keep the stigma of being the first 0-16 team from tainting future seasons?
3. What's it like being a Transformer?
4. Who's the most difficult defensive player you have ever faced off against?
5. Current uniforms or throwback uniforms?
6. What differences do you see from past QB's to Matthew Stafford?
7. What's cooler, going to the game on Sunday or watching the game in your Man's Room?
8. What's one thing you cannot wait to see happen in Scott Linehan's offense that would have never happened in Jim Colletto's?
10. Who is one current player in the NFL that you admire and why?
11. What's the best part about being an NFL player?
12. What's the first thing you bought when you signed your contract?
13. If you weren't #81, what number would you pick and why?
14. Touchdown celebration, Deion Sanders or Barry Sanders?
15. What's the most exciting game you've ever played in?
16. What will happen first, another 0-16 team or a team goes 16-0?