2) Did it differ from your reaction when you heard about the trade?
3) What did you learn in Chicago you can bring here to Denver?
4) You've had some time to learn this offense, how similar is it to the scheme you ran at Purdue?
5) How do you anticipate you'll be judged against Chris Simms?
6) What are your thoughts on the weapons you'll have here in Denver?
7) How much of this offense can we expect to be installed by the season opener?
8) What are the greatest challenges you're facing in winning this job?
9) How would you describe yourself to Broncos fans who've never seen you play?
10) Do you feel any pressure from the legacy of John Elway here in Denver?