10 Questions For Eli Manning
1. After an early exit in last year's playoffs, what do you believe will be the key to bringing your team deeper into the playoffs this season?
2. Which off-season signing do you believe was most important for your team?
3. What facet of your game do you believe needs the most improvement?
4. What have you done in the off-season to improve your game?
5. How much pressure did you feel after winning Super Bowl XLII two years ago, and do you think that the those heightened expectations carried over to last season? How will the drive for another championship motivate you this season?
6. Which game are you looking most forward to this season and why?
7. What will you miss most about Giants Stadium?
8. What has been your favorite moment, play, or game as the Giants quarterback?
9. If you could play any other position on the field, what would it be? If you had to play another sport, what would it be? Why?
10. Who would you say has had the biggest influence on your career?
This is only a guiding list of questions to ask for a feature story. Follow-up questions depending on Manning's questions would be asked appropriately, of course.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?