As part of the CBS NFL Correspondent evaluation, here are some questions I would ask Brandon Marshall.
1. You had hip surgery back in March, how is it feeling?
2. How are you feeling toward the major changes on the team in terms of the new coaching staff and new quarterback situation?
3. After spending some time with the new playbook, how difficult will it be to shake off Mike Shanahan’s plays and dig into McDaniels' schemes?
4. What kind of advantages do you see for yourself in the new playbook?
5. What kind of personal goals do you have for yourself for this upcoming season?
6. A lot of your opponents talk about how difficult it is to tackle you. Is there a sort of movement or skill that usually helps you break out or do you just use your size to overpower everyone?
7. What routines and preparations do you go through on game day?
8. Back in college and high school, you played a bit on the defensive side of the ball as a safety. How was that experience and would you do it again if Champ or Dawkins got hurt?
9. In high school you played some basketball, how are your hooping skills today?
10. Name five songs that get you pumped for a game.
11. What’s a talent you have that not many people know about?