My Interview Questions for Carson Palmer
1. How does that throwing arm feel so far during practices?
2. How confident are you right now with your offensive line?
3. How big of a deal is Chad Ochocinco missing voluntary practices for you and your offense?
4. If Ochocinco is benched in the season, who will be is replacement?
5. How are you handling the loss of your most reliable wide receiver, T.J. Houshmandzadeh?
6. How confident are you with the running game so far?
7. How do you feel going into the season with the new schedule?
8. Do you have any thoughts on the AFC North in 2009?
9. What will it take for the Bengals to be back in the playoffs this upcoming season?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?